In an age where social media plays a vital role in most people’s lives, you’d be considered outdated if you weren’t using some form of it to boost your brand recall. With billions of people across the world using social media for some activity or the other, a clever social media plan can help you benefit immensely whether you’re looking to build a legion of followers or convert sales. Setting up pages and sharing a few posts are simply not enough so you need to think innovatively. Here are some sharp social media plans to help you boost brand recall:
Get On To The Right Social Media Networks
With so many social media channels available, there’s bound to be something that meets your business needs more than others. You don’t want to be everywhere with no proper focus and strategy. Any reputable digital marketing agency will tell you that a good idea is to direct your social media efforts towards networks that will help you achieve your business goals. This requires you to make educated choices. Consider the following:
- Which social media networks are most popular with your customers?
- How often are they on social media platforms?
- What kind of content are they reading on social media?
- Does this network resonate with your brand?
- How can you better use the network to build awareness for your products and services?
Answering these questions will help you narrow down your social media choices to ones that make the most sense for your business. For example, if you are selling sporting equipment and a majority of your customers use Facebook and Instagram to follow iconic sportsmen, you’ll want to make sure you’re on these platforms to reach out to a wider audience. Consider the type of business you’re into and choose networks wisely for your brand.
Produce Content That Engages Actively With Your Audience
Writing a blog post or an article can be helpful in some instances, but not always. Sometimes you need to mix up your content strategy with a suite of different offerings to be able to actively engage with your audience. Don’t underestimate the power of visual mediums when it comes to garnering attention. Consider the following:
- Infographics enable you to deliver content in a concise and creative manner.
- Photos and videos allow you to tell a story in an engaging manner without wordy text.
- Memes and gifs enable you to bring wit and dynamism to your posts.
Content is a valuable part of any social media plan, so you’ll want it to be shareable and digestible to really make an impact on your target audience. Don’t just use words and text. Hook your readers with the right content delivery through your social media channels.
Create A Schedule For Publishing Content
You don’t want your target audience to miss out on your posts. In fact, you’ll want to create a situation wherein they start to expect and look forward to your posts at a certain time and day. This could be a great way to boost brand awareness so it’s important to create a clear schedule for publishing content. Consider the following to help you develop a smart content schedule:
- Mix it up – you don’t want to produce only one type of content. Create a schedule where you publish a tip on one day, a fun piece like a gif or video on another, and an informative piece on the third day. This keeps your content interesting because it isn’t just one type.
- Schedule posts at specific times – know which times your target audience is most active on social media and publish content accordingly to gain maximum traction and hits.
- Use social media content scheduling tools – these enable you to sync your different social media channels together, so that you can publish a range of social media posts everywhere at once.
A social media content schedule with regular posts is an excellent way to help your target audience get to know you better as a brand. It will also help you stay disciplined so that you continue in your efforts to build a strong customer base online.
Social networks have brought the world closer together by allowing you to promote your brand to a whole range of people – local and international. Not only will you be able to showcase your offerings, but you will also be able to engage with people personally while providing excellent customer service. Harness the power of social media to build adequate awareness for your brand.